HIC is a family-owned company seeking high-quality people to help grow and better our company. We are looking for team-oriented people who can work independently and have integrity. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, select the position to are interested in and let’s chat!
SEEKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH HIC?
Home Inspection Carolina is always seeking top inspectors with the willingness to learn and strive to be the best in the industry! We have excellent opportunities for our inspectors, learn from our team of inspectors, Flexibility, and freedom, while making a competitive salary!
Other companies may offer computers and cars. We offer more than material things, we offer knowledge, protection, team environment, leadership, and Much More!
SO, WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- In-house training classes focused on teaching what you need to know.
- Providing a company forum to ask questions, learning from other inspectors.
- Over 30 Inspectors are working together to help each other.
- An inspector page dedicated to you and resources to help you learn more.
- Support with client concerns
- We provide warranties with every inspection protecting you.
- We pay the most competitive salary in the industry
- We strongly believe in and value work-life balance!
For more information on what we offer, contact us today!
LICENSED AND READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you have a license or are scheduled to take your Home Inspectors test and would like to be part of our team! Please click on the button below and fill out the online application and start your journey to become a part of our team!
NOT LICENSED YET? LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN HOME INSPECTIONS?
If you are interested in how to become a home inspector or looking for information on how to become one?
Please Contact InspectorNation.
Inspector Nation can provide you with all the information and guidance to become a home inspector once you start your journey on becoming a licensed home inspector. Come back and click Apply Now below to let us know that you have begun your journey, and are now ready to join a team!
HIC is looking for the perfect candidate to fill our Sales Position. The ideal person will have a background in sales and knowledge of the real estate industry.
What can be expected in the role:
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with realtors to drive business to our organization and will be held accountable for meeting year-end goals.
This is achieved by making sales visits to realtor offices, creating and delivering presentations, attending sponsored events, and targeting top producing realtors. They will plan, direct, and distribute collateral material, such as flyers, coupons, and giveaways. Travel will be required in Charlotte and the surrounding areas and Raleigh and the surrounding areas. They will promote preferred vendor status to realtors where applicable.
Daily functions of this role include:
- Promoting organization to existing and prospective realtors
- Providing information and answering questions
- Distributing marketing material
- Making regular sales visits
- Attending events and participating in industry classes
- Weekly meetings with the Leadership Team
- Meeting weekly, monthly, and yearly goals
If you think you are a good fit for HIC and are interested in this exciting new role, please fill out the online application by clicking below.