Hello, my name is Mike Robertson. I live in Cabarrus County near my three grown children, and I love the profession I chose as a residential and commercial inspector. With my 20-year extensive electrical and property management background, the desire to become a residential and commercial inspector came naturally as part of my professional growth. I enjoy teaching buyers, sellers, and agents the composition of a residence or building. How a home or building is built fascinates me, and I will talk about my work to anyone who will listen. Investing in a home or building is one of the largest investments anyone can make, and I am grateful to be able to provide value to that process and take my profession seriously.
Specialty:Commercial Inspector and License Home Inspector
CCPIA - Certified Commercial Inspector
NC - Licnesed Home Inspector
March 2023 - Inspector of the Month
- 2019 Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association
- 2019 Certified in Structural Pest Control
- 2019 Certified in Plumbing, Wells, and Water Testing
- 2017 NC Home Inspectors License – Gregory Enterprises, Inc.
- 2017 Certified member of Inspector Nation
- 2007 South Carolina License – Burglar Alarm Registered
- 2005 Mitec.net Critical Awareness Certification
- 2005 HILTI Qualified Operator – Power Actuated Tools
- 2000 Certified in cooling towers, pumps, motors, switch gears, sand filters, generators, fire alarm systems, fire caulking, security access controls/cameras, boilers, hydraulic doors, automated systems and sprinkler systems thru Cousins Properties
- 1994 R1, R2, R3 Real Estate Appraising Certifications
- 1993 NC Real Estate License