Hello, my name is Mike Robertson. I live in Cabarrus County near my three grown children and I love the profession I chose as a residential and commercial inspector. With my 20-year extensive background in electrical and property management, the desire to become a residential and commercial inspector came naturally as a part of my professional growth. I enjoy teaching buyers, sellers and agents the composition of a residence or building. How a home or building is built is fascinating to me and I will talk about my work to anyone who will listen. Investing in a home or building is one of the largest investments anyone can make, and I am grateful to be able to provide value to that process and take my profession seriously.
– 2019 Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association
– 2019 Certified in Structural Pest Control
– 2019 Certified in Plumbing, Wells and Water Testing
– 2017 NC Home Inspectors License – Gregory Enterprises, Inc.
– 2017 Certified member of Inspector Nation
– 2007 South Carolina License – Burglar Alarm Registered
– 2005 Mitec.net Critical Awareness Certification
– 2005 HILTI Qualified Operator – Power Actuated Tools
– 2000 Certified in cooling towers, pumps, motors, switch gears, sand filters, generators, fire alarm systems, fire caulking, security access controls/cameras, boilers, hydraulic doors, automated systems and sprinkler systems thru Cousins Properties
– 1994 R1, R2, R3 Real Estate Appraising Certifications
– 1993 NC Real Estate License