Learn how to….
* Understand and read WDIR reports (Termite letters)
* What to know about the inspection report and what is important to review with your client.
* The top 10 problems with homes and what to look for.
* Learn the typical life spans of the components of the home.
* Learn how to prepare your sellers' home for an inspection.
Pre-Listing Inspections; How they can help your sellers!
One of the key benefits of having the inspection done before it’s listed, is to identify problems before the potential buyer does. This will ensure that repairs can be completed and repaired on your own terms and on your own schedule.
Radon is everywhere and can have adverse effects on the human body.
* Learn about the interactive map provide by ncradon.org to identify radon levels in all areas throughout North Carolina.
* What does 4.0 pCi/L really mean?
* What are the state regulations as to testing for radon?
* Reading test results and what they mean.
Mold; what you should know and what they tell you.
Molds are part of the natural environment. Outdoors, molds play a part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter such as fallen leaves and dead tree; but indoors, mold growth should be avoided. Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores; the spores are invisible to the naked eye and float through outdoor and indoor air. Mold may begin growing indoors when mold spores land on surfaces that are wet. There are many types of mold, and none of them will grow without water or moisture.
Would like for us to come to your office and teach a class?We teach several classes to better inform you and your office! The best part is it is FREE Here are just some of the classes we offer: New Realtor Training, Lunch and Learns, Radon Awareness, The benefits of Pre-Listing inspection, Termite information, and much more. Call us or contact us today to schedule a FREE training class in your office today!